Click4Post Safety Tips
Click4post only participates in the hosting of multi-user advertising, as well as advertising in a newspaper or magazine, and does not guarantee the quality or specification of the products/services in any way, nor is it involved in any way with respect to the transaction between users.
We suggest you follow these security tips before making any transaction:
- Always do research through the product you want to buy.
- Ask all the questions you should have about the product being sold.
- Ask to inspect the product at your own before buying
- Meet the seller in a public place before buying the product.
- Cash is the best form of payment in a transaction through classified ads.
Not to do
- Do not reveal your personal information to the seller in your initial conversation
- Don’t be afraid to cancel the deal if you find something suspicious
- Do not buy the product unless you have seen it physically
- Avoid meeting the seller in a remote area.
- Avoid sharing your credit card or bank account details.
- Always provide correct and detailed information.
- Answer the buyer’s questions to generate interest in your offer.
- Ensure the identity and purpose of the buyer before closing the deal.
- Meet the buyer at a public place before making the deal
Not to do
- Avoid committing something that is not present in the product/service.
- Try not to disclose personal information unless you are sure of the intention of the buyer
- Ask the reason freely to the buyer about his purpose of buying the product.
- Avoid meeting the buyer in a remote area.